Being a Function, a Filter does not display a page to your user. It instead processes your user's inputs in the background.
To create a refined List with a Filter:
- Identify the variable name of the List you want to refine.
- In the Filter Property Editor, click Add filter list.
- In the Filter LIST field, enter the field code.
- In the Filter Condition field, enter a refining condition.
What field codes can I enter into a Filter LIST field?
Any field codes that represent a List. These are:
Produce multiple refined Lists
To create an extra refined List, click Add filter list. Each filter list represents one refined List, and there is no limit to how many filter lists one Filter can hold.
All Lists in the filter list slots of a single Filter will be refined with the same condition.
Reference Filter Lists
To reference a refined List:
- Identify the field code for the refined List(s), either in the Property Editor or by clicking Show Logic.
- In sections of your workflow following the Filter, reference the List(s) in braces.
What will my user see?
Using the example above, if your user's most liked fruits are:
Your user's "Apple" entry will be excluded from the Filter List: