List of available permissions for Project Team members
|Permission||Create Assessment||View Own Assessments||View All Assessments||Assessment Count||View Transcript and Document||Delete Assessment||Export Assessments||Manage Workflow and Widgets||Schedule Tasks||Reassign App to Another User|
|View Own Assessments||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|View All Assessments||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||No||No|
- The owner of Assessments can also view the Transcript and Document of completed
Assessments even if they do not have the Team Administrator permission levels.
- The user who is assigned next in the workflow cannot view the transcript once the Assessment has progressed in the workflow beyond their point of contribution
Permissions required for Project Teams with multiple Apps
- Users must have the account level permission to "View All Apps"
- To add multiple Apps into a Project Team, users must have the "Team Administrator" Project Team level permission in addition to the account level permission "Assign Apps to Project Teams"
How to configure permission levels for Project Team members
- As the Team Administrator, navigate to the relevant Project Team and click on to the "Team Members" tab
- In the "Permission Level" column, define permissions for each user using the drop-down