End User Perspective
- Once the end-user completes their section of the assessment, they will land on a workflow page to check their work and submit for approval. See example below.
- The end-user will be prompted to confirm their submission for approval
The following will show the two scenarios when the rejection branch has been disabled and enabled on the Workflow block. Learn more about the rejection branch.
Rejection Branch Disabled
- When the approver receives or picks up a submission from the end-user, they will land on a workflow page to review the previous answers and decide to either Send Back or Approve the submission. See example below.
- The approver will be prompted to confirm to either Send Back or Approve the submission. See examples below.
a. Send Back confirmation pop-up message
b. Approve confirmation pop-up message
Rejection Branch Enabled
- If the Workflow block has been configured to have a rejection branch, the approver will land on a page to either Send Back, Reject or Approve a submission from an end-user.
- The approver will be prompted to confirm to Reject the submission. See example below.
Note: To see the Send Back or Approve confirmation pop-ups message, please view the screenshots earlier on in this article.