Premium Checkbox Feature
Usage of this feature requires account access to Premium Checkbox features. For queries related to your licence agreement, ask your account administrator to contact your Checkbox Account Manager.
Pie charts are made based on the data of one variable. Each segment of the pie chart will show how many assessments fit into each category of the specified variable.
For example, if the variable is ‘Assessment Status’, the pie chart will have 3 sections, one showing the proportion of ‘In Progress’ assessments, another for ‘Approved’ assessments, and the third for ‘Completed’ assessments.
To create a pie chart:
- Open the relevant Project Team and click Widgets on the left panel.
- Click + Create New Widget
- Create a Pie Chart type Widget.
- In the GroupBy section, select a variable. This variable will determine how the pie chart is split.
- Click Save on the bottom right of the screen.
- Click Assessments on the left panel.
- Click on the Widget dropdown on the Assessments interface and select the Bar Chart Widget you created.
A pie chart with your specified variable will now appear on the Assessments interface, allowing key metrics to be viewed at a glance.
When the cursor is moved over a segment of the pie chart, the numerical statistics behind the section will display in a pop-up.