What is Apps Management in Project Teams?
In the "Apps Management" tab in a Project Team, the Team Administrator can add, deactivate or activate Apps to the Project Team. For every App added to a Project Team, a new tab is created with the App name on the left pane.
How to add Apps in a Project Team
- Navigate to the Project Team you wish to add an App to and go to the “Apps Management” tab. Click on “+ Add App” to view all Apps in the account to select to add to the Project Team
- Search and select an App of you would like to add to the project team and click on “Add App”
Note: Apps can only be added to a Project Team one at a time.
- Select either “Internal Access” for private Assessments or “External Access” for public Assessments. If “External Access” is selected, you have the option to add a security code that would only allow public users with the code to access the public Assessment.
- Security codes are generated automatically through the Checkbox system and cannot be customised. However, it can be reset to randomly generate a new security code. Security codes must be distributed manually to users who you wish to have access to the public Assessment.
- A single Project Team can have a mix of different unique Apps with both "Internal Access" and "External Access" (i.e., a Project Team can hold both public and private Assessments).
How to deactivate and activate Apps in a Project Team
Apps in Project Team are commonly deactivated as new Assessments are no longer required to be created and run by the end users. Deactivated Apps are archived in the "Archived" tab and the Team Administrator will still have the option to activate the App again to create new Assessments.
Follow the instructions below to deactivate and activate Apps:
- To deactivate Apps from a Project Team, navigate to the "Apps Management" tab then click onto the 3 dotted icon under the "Actions" column and click "Deactivate"
- To activate Apps from a Project Team, navigate to the "Apps Management" tab and go the "Archived" tab where all archived Apps will be displayed. Click onto the 3 dotted icon under the "Actions" column and click "Activate".