How to add rich style documents into your App
Rich style documents can be used through the DOC GEN block in the App Studio.
To upload your Word Document template:
- Click on your Doc-Gen block
- Check the box Use docx template
- Upload the completed rich style document in a .docx fileformat
- Select the output format of the document .docx or .pdf format.
Customise your Report File Name
- In Studio, click onto your ‘Doc Gen’ block.
- On the right panel under ‘Settings’, enter the Report file name you want the document to be generated with.
Note: We currently only support static text and variables including text, number, date and meta variables from FORM, TABLE and COMP Table blocks.
Where can users download the generated documents?
Once a DOC GEN block has been dragged into the App Studio and a completed rich style document has been uploaded, you can attach it into automatic emails and/or allow users to download the document at the END block page.
- Reference Variables in Rich Style Documents
- Conditions in Rich Style Documents
- Insert Looping Text and Dynamic Tables
- Add Uploaded Images to Rich Style Documents