What is the END block?
The End block signifies the end of an Assessment and displays a customisable message to end-users, with the option to view and/or download the documents generated in the App.
Can you have multiple END blocks in an App?
Yes. In your App, there can be multiple END blocks to signify the end of an Assessment. This is especially useful for triage tools that will cause end users to follow different paths in the App depending on their previous answers in the Assessment.
How to configure the END block
- In the App Studio, drag in an END block and place it where you would like the App to end
- Click onto the END block and customise the end message in the textbox (i.e. rich text editor) on the right panel
Note: The customisable message will appear above the Report and is helpful in giving end-users more guidance.
- [Optional] To display a generated document in the App to the end-user, turn ON the “View Report” toggle.
- [Optional] You can use the "Disable BACK button" toggle to prevent users from accessing any pages before this block. Turning this toggle ON will hide the "BACK" button on this page, as well as prevent the end-user from navigating back via the transcript. Any route backs returning to pages before this block will continue to work.
Disabling the back button is useful in the following cases:
- You have an integration before this block, and you want to prevent users from accidentally triggering it twice
- You have email(s) before this block, and you want to prevent users from accidentally triggering it twice
- You're presenting some outcome to the end-user, and want to prevent them from returning to previous pages and changing their answers
- You've reached the end of the app, and would like to prevent the user from modifying their submission An example of the "Disable BACK button" toggle on a FORM block. This feature is also available on the List, Yes/No, Table, Transcript, Doc Review and End blocks.
By enabling the steps above, your end users will now be presented with the customised message at the top of the page and the option to download the document. If the Simple Style Document Builder is used, a preview of the document will be displayed.