1. Custom End of Workflow Messaging
Our most requested feature is finally here 🎉 Keep your end users informed and up to date throughout the workflow with custom error and success messages!
Variables, metavariables, images, links and emojis are all welcome 😉
2. Disabling 'BACK' button in Assessments
You can use the "Disable BACK button" toggle to prevent users from accessing any pages before this block. Turning this toggle ON will hide the "BACK" button on this page, as well as prevent the end-user from navigating back via the transcript. Any route backs returning to pages before this block will continue to work.
Disabling the back button is useful in the following cases:
- You have an integration before this block, and you want to prevent users from accidentally triggering it twice
- You have email(s) before this block, and you want to prevent users from accidentally triggering it twice
- You're presenting some outcome to the end-user, and want to prevent them from returning to previous pages and changing their answers
- You've reached the end of the app, and would like to prevent the user from modifying their submissionAn example of the "Disable BACK button" toggle on a FORM block. This feature is also available on the List, Yes/No, Table, Transcript, Doc Review and End blocks.